Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 12
This collection contains materials related to the history of the Carroll-Douglas-Haralson County Women's Medical Auxiliary, from 1947 to 1985.
Scrapbooks, newsletters, press materials, reports, and miscellaneous materials (including photographs and publications) of organization.
Materials of the Carrollton Junior Woman’s Club, a community outreach organization focused on creating programs that recognize and help individuals in the Carrollton area.
This collection contains materials related to the history of Delta Kappa Gamma Socety,Psi State, Mu Chapter, from 1947 to 1992.
Materials of the GFWC Carrollton Civic Woman’s Club, a civic organization focused on creating programs and providing volunteer services to the Carrollton community and the greater Carroll County area.
The Kiwanis Club of Carrollton was organized on October 23, 1947, as a service organization by local Carrollton businessman. The collection contains various Kiwanis publications, charitable material, and photographs related to the Kiwanis Club of Carrollton. One of the publications, the Kiwanis Kronicle, a spiral-bound publication that 8.5"x14" in size, is a chroncle of club announcements and news.
Records of the League of Women Voters of Carrollton-Carroll County, formerly the Carrollton League of Women Voters, which has been active since 1961. A nonpartisan and non-profit organization, its work is to encourage active participation in government and elections through education and advocacy of the citizenry. Records include correspondence, event planning materials, brochures, leaflets, newsletters, and other materials.
News clippings and pamphlets from literary arts club in Carrollton, Georgia.
Four scrapbooks from the local Carrollton chapter of the P.E.O Sisterhood.
This collection consists of annual scrapbooks (1948-2013) that contain photographs, programs, newspaper clippings, and other materials that detail the activities of the Pilot Club of Carrollton over that time span. Three additional scrapbooks feature Jo Farish, who served as Governor for the State (Georgia) Pilot Club from 2008-2009.
- Clubs -- Georgia -- Carrollton 11
- Carrollton (Ga.) -- History 6
- Carroll County (Ga.) -- History 2
- Carrollton (Ga.) 2
- Carroll County (Ga.)--Politics and government. 1
- Clubs 1
- Clubs--Georgia--Carrollton. 1
- Georgia--Politics and government--20th century. 1
- Georgia--Politics and government--21st century 1
- History 1
- League of Women Voters of Carrollton-Carroll County--Archives. 1
- League of Women Voters. 1
- Social service -- Georgia -- Carrollton -- Societies, etc 1
- Social service--Georgia--Carrollton-- Societies, etc. 1 ∧ less
- Business and Professional Women's Club/Carrollton 1
- Carroll-Douglas-Haralson County Women's Medical Auxiliary. 1
- Carrollton Business and Professional Women's Club 1
- Carrollton Junior Woman’s Club. 1
- Carrollton Kiwanis Club (Carrollton, Ga.) 1
- Delta Kappa Gamma Society International 1
- Delta Kappa Gamma Society, Mu Chapter. 1
- Delta Kappa Gamma Society. Psi State 1
- Delta Kappa Gamma Society. Psi State. Mu Chapter 1
- Georgia Federation of Business and Professional Women's Clubs 1
- Kiwanis International 1
- Lit-Mu Club (Carrollton, Ga.) 1
- P.E.O. International. 1
- P.E.O. Sisterhood. Chapter AE (Carrollton, Ga.) 1
- Pilot International (Organization) 1
- Rotary International 1
- West Georgia College 1
- West Georgia College Faculty Wives Club 1 ∧ less