Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Papers of Arthur W. Combs, humanistic psychologist, author, educator, and advocate for educational reform.
The Association for Humanistic Education (AHE) was founded in 1976 to provide a structure for educators to explore—both theoretically and experimentally—the newly emerging field of humanistic education.
Manuscripts, publications, surveys, and audiovisual materials of the Department of Psychology.
Doctoral dissertations, funded by Field Psych Trust, an organization founded by Arthur W. Combs, that examine the relationship of perceptual psychology theory to effectiveness in the helping professions.
Dr. Carmi Harari is considered the chief founder of Division 32 (Humanistic Psychology) of the American Psychological Association in 1971. This archival collection consists of his correspondence, papers, programs, and newsletters.
Papers of founding fellow and first elected president (1963-1964) of the American Association for Humanistic Psychology.
Articles, manuscripts, and other papers written by Dr. Jim Klee, a psychology professor at West Georgia College, and collected by his former student Don Schwartz.
Papers of Ilene A. Serlin (1948-) practicing clinical psychologist, dance movement therapist, and professor who has worked both nationally and internationally incorporating creative art practices, most prominently dance movement, into psychotherapy and psychospiritual growth techniques.
- Subject: Humanistic psychology X
- Humanistic psychology 4
- Humanistic psychology. 4
- Psychology--Research. 2
- Psychology--Study and teaching. 2
- Psychotherapy. 2
- American Psychological Association. 1
- Arthur W. Combs Papers--Archives. 1
- Arts -- therapeutic use. 1
- Association for Humanistic Psychology. 1
- College student newspapers and periodicals -- Georgia -- Carrollton 1
- College student newspapers and periodicals -- Massachusetts -- Waltham 1
- College students' writings, American -- Georgia -- Carrollton -- Periodicals 1
- College verse, American -- Georgia -- Carrollton -- Periodicals 1
- Dance therapy. 1
- Education 1
- Education -- Humanistic 1
- Education, Humanistic -- Georgia -- Carrollton 1
- Educational psychology 1
- Field Psych Trust--Archives. 1
- Mysticism 1
- Peace -- Research. 1
- Personality -- Research 1
- Psychological tests -- United States 1
- Psychologists -- United States 1
- Psychology -- Study and teaching-- -- United States 1
- Psychology, Experimental 1
- Psychology--Philosophy. 1
- Psychotherapy -- Religious aspects. 1
- Psychotherapy -- Study and teaching. 1
- Symbolism (Psychology) 1
- Transpersonal psychology. 1
- Universities and colleges--Georgia--Carrollton 1 ∧ less
- State University of West Georgia. Department of Psychology 2
- West Georgia College 2
- West Georgia College. Department of Psychology 2
- American Psychological Association 1
- Association for Humanistic Education (U.S.) 1