Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Association for Humanistic Education (AHE) was founded in 1976 to provide a structure for educators to explore—both theoretically and experimentally—the newly emerging field of humanistic education.
Manuscripts, publications, surveys, and audiovisual materials of the Department of Psychology.
Papers of University of West Georgia Department of Psychology faculty member, Anne C. Richards. The papers include anonymous survey results of students’ sexual conduct and beliefs and documents pertaining to the operations and programs of the Department of Psychology.
- Names: West Georgia College. Department of Psychology X
- Humanistic psychology 2
- College student newspapers and periodicals -- Georgia -- Carrollton 1
- College students -- Sexual behavior -- Georgia 1
- College students' writings, American -- Georgia -- Carrollton -- Periodicals 1
- College verse, American -- Georgia -- Carrollton -- Periodicals 1
- Education, Humanistic -- Georgia -- Carrollton 1
- Psychology--Research. 1
- Psychology--Study and teaching. 1
- Universities and colleges--Georgia--Carrollton 1 ∧ less
- State University of West Georgia 2
- State University of West Georgia. Department of Psychology 2
- West Georgia College 2
- Association for Humanistic Education (U.S.) 1
- Richards, Anne Cohen 1
- West Georgia College. Faculty Senate 1 ∧ less