Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Papers of Dr. J. T. Ford, who was appointed as the Executive Assistant for Administration at West Georgia College on August 1, 1972. Much of his collection documents the various positions and roles held while at the college until his resignation in 1977. The collection contains correspondence, memorandum, agendas, and more.
Papers of Dr. John T. Lewis, III, Vice President and Dean of Faculties at West Georgia College from 1977 until 1993.
- Universities and colleges--Georgia--Administration. 2
- Universities and colleges--Georgia--Carrollton 2
- Sethna, Beheruz N. -- Archives 1
- State University of West Georgia -- Archives 1
- Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Administration 1
- West Georgia College 2
- Ford, J. T. , 1920- 1
- Kaiser, Roger, 1939- 1
- Lewis, John T., III, 1930- 1
- Roll, William G. (William George), 1926-2012 1