Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Overview Monthly and annual reports of the Carroll County Board of Education from 1956 to 1961.
Overview Seven loose sheets of school records pertaining to bonds and school taxes.
Overview This collection contains records produced by the Carroll County School System, including minutes from both the Principals’ Association and the Teachers Association. These minutes, along with School Front, a weekly column and newsletter about activities at various schools, date from the 1944-1945 school year. Two books published by the Carroll County School System (Policies and Procedures and First Yearbook: The Selection, Use, and Organization of Teaching Materials) are also in the collection.
Dates: bulk 1937-1972
Overview Records of the Carroll Service Council, a non-profit organization that developed assistance programs in the areas of religion, industry, public welfare, education, and agriculture throughout Carroll County from 1942 to 1968.
Overview Christine R. Robinson was a member of the Carroll County Board of Education during the 1950s.
Dates: Majority of material found within Bulk, 1951-1958; 1951-1971 (bulk 1951-1958)
- Carroll County (Ga.) -- History 5
- Education -- Georgia -- Carroll County 5
- Agricultural education -- Georgia -- Carroll County 1
- Carroll County (Ga.) -- History, Local 1
- Depressions -- 1929 -- Georgia -- Carroll County 1
- Education -- Georgia -- Carroll County -- Finance 1
- Financial statements -- Georgia -- Carroll County 1
- Local history 1
- Public welfare--Georgia--Carroll County. 1
- Student newspapers and periodicals--Georgia--Carrollton. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Georgia -- Carroll County 1 ∧ less
- Carroll County (Ga.). Board of Education 3
- Carroll Service Council (Carroll County, Ga.). 1
- Carrollton High School (Carrollton, Ga.) 1
- Robinson, Christine R., 1911-1984 1
- Sand Hill School (Carroll County, Ga.). 1
- Yancey, Kathleen, 1913-1996 1 ∧ less