Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Collection contains administrative records of the Carroll County Genealogical Society, including bulletins, clippings, meeting minutes, financial statements, and a scrapbook.
This collection contains photographs and photographic negatives of Carroll County, Georgia. Most depict Carrollton, Georgia at the turn of the twentieth century and include scenery such as Adamson Square and the Fourth District A & M School.
This collection contains original records from the Court of Ordinary in Carroll County, Georgia, dating from 1868 to 1932. One of the boxes in its entirety contains Highway Department of Georgia proposals and applications for new roads and bridges.
Scrapbook that belonged to Sarah Dimmock of Carroll County, Georgia.
This collection contains blueprints, land surveys, membership directories, membership files, photographs, published materials, letters, church programs and directories, sheet music, church newsletters, photograph negatives, photograph slides, training manuals, scrapbooks, CDs, floppy discs, and other materials pertaining to the history and operations of the First Baptist Church Carrollton for the years 1902-2018.
Original land deed from the 1831 Carroll County, Georgia lottery awarded to Nancy Hallmark.
This collection contains the genealogical research about the Hendon and Hill families of Carroll County, Georgia that was compiled by Ruby Middlebrooks, a staff member of West Georgia College for twenty years. She also wrote an eight-page history of the school after President Ingram’s retirement.
- Carroll County (Ga.) 3
- Local history 3
- Carroll County (Ga.) -- History 2
- Adamson Square (Carrollton, Ga.) -- Photographs 1
- Carroll County (Ga.) -- Genealogy 1
- Carroll County (Ga.) -- Photographs 1
- Carroll County (Ga.) -- Politics and government 1
- Carrollton (Ga.) 1
- Carrollton (Ga.) -- History 1
- Carrollton (Ga.) -- Photographs 1
- Church membership -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. -- Archives 1
- Court records 1
- Court records -- Georgia -- Carroll County 1
- Education -- Georgia -- Carroll County 1
- First Baptist Church (Carrollton, Ga.) -- Archives 1
- Genealogy 1
- Georgia 1
- Georgia -- Church history -- 20th century 1
- Georgia -- Church history -- 21st century 1
- Highway departments 1
- Highway departments -- Georgia 1
- History 1
- Photographs 1
- Politics and government. 1
- Scrapbooks 1 ∧ less
- Bonner House (Carrollton, Ga.) 1
- Bottling Plant (Carrollton, Ga.) 1
- Carroll County (Ga.). Board of Education 1
- Carroll County Genealogical Society (Ga.) 1
- Chance family 1
- Chance, Olin Fletcher 1
- Dial, Liz 1
- Dimmock, Sarah 1
- First Baptist Church (Carrollton, Ga.) 1
- First National Bank (Carrollton, Ga.). 1
- Fitts Drug Store (Carrollton, Ga.) 1
- Georgia 1
- Georgia. Court of Ordinary (Carroll County). 1
- Hendon family 1
- Hill family 1
- Hollywood Cemetery (Richmond, Va.) 1
- Middlebrooks, Ruby, 1905-2000 1
- Narman, John 1
- West Georgia College 1 ∧ less