Carroll County School bond records
Scope and Contents note
Pages list school name, district number, and the tax rate with pencil notations of amount of taxes for each school. Included for some years are schools in Heard, Paulding, and Douglas counties. The last sheet is undated and lists twenty-three schools with “no,” “ok” or “½” written beside each entry. These pages probably came from an estate sale and were once part of a larger collection of items.
- Carroll County (Ga.). Board of Education (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access note
Open to all users; no restrictions
Conditions Governing Use note
Rights have been transferred to the University of West Georgia.
0.03 Linear feet (1 folder)
Seven loose sheets of school records pertaining to bonds and school taxes.
Immediate Source of Acquisition note
Purchased from Underground Books, LLC in Carrollton, Ga. in July 2013.
Processing Information note
Processed by Suzanne Durham in July 2013.
- Guide to the Carroll County School bond records LH-0070
- Finding aid prepared by Written by Suzanne Durham
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Description is in English